We have had a lot of fun these last couple of weeks. Aaron has said some really funny stuff!! A couple of days ago we were in the car trying to figure out money stuff and I jokingly said "Deal or No Deal?!" and Aaron says "Deh!" It was hilarious! He is also really into to Baby Einstein. It was one of Aaron's Christmas presents from Heather. He loves it! He is also starting to whisper. Joseph and I are still waiting for a response from Graduate school, and a job. We are also really excited that Sam and Suzan are having a baby. I know that Aaron is excited to have another cousin. We hope that everyone is doing well and we appreciate your comments.
Wendy
4 comments:
I like it!
He's gotten to be such a big boy! I know you don't see it as much being around him every day but we can see it in every picture. stand by, what he says is just going to get funnier and funnier. (Mom, that fat man is here to see you!) We are still praying for you to get a good job and start prospering. Be brave, have faith and the Lord will bless you. That's his promise. We are anxious to have you back on the internet with your webcam on. We've talked to Sam and Gma & Gpa on theirs and it's so fun! Thanks again for the photos and info! Love Mom and Dad
Wendy,
You do so well at this! I think it is wonderful! You are so awesome...
Joseph
He is such a CUTIE!!!!!!
Post a Comment