Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It's Been a While



Well, I am going to try the blogger thing again. Our camera officially broke, we bought a new one and then lost some parts, but we found it again last night. So now we are back in business. We have had a lot happen the last couple of months. We decided to go to Indiana State. We were accepted into 3 different school; Seattle, BYU and Indiana. After talking about it for some time making a pro con list we felt that Indiana was the best place for our family. We are all excited. So far, everything seems to be working out. We are interested in a place, know what insurance we will have for our family, and Joseph's professor called the other week and I had a chance to talk to him. He was really friendly and offered his phone number so I could call his wife and talk about doctors.

Aaron is always a lot of fun! He is so excited to learn, and is talking a lot. He says new words all the time. Today he said "dark." He has also learned the word "Mine." This discovery was made in Target. He was upset about his pacifier and said "My ne, ne." And since then He has used it quite a bit.

We went on a little family vacation and had a great time. We went to Zions and camped for a couple of nights. We went to the top of the canyon hiked a little and road our bikes down through the canyon. It was a lot of fun. Aaron loved it and so did Joseph.

1 comment:

Daddy said...

That was such a cool trip- I will never forget Friday night! I hope he is better on the father's and son's campout in May!