Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Nebulizer

I think we have finally found a pretty good answer to stopping Aaron's congestion! When he starts to get stuffy it seems to last forever and so this time we decided to take him in earlier to see what we could do. We went to a doctor who recommended a Nebulizer. It is suppose to clear out Aaron's lungs to help his lungs contract easier. He said that it sounded like Aaron had Asthma like symptoms. So we went for a test drive and tried it out in the doctors office and it was a huge success his breathing was pretty close to normal. Aaron thinks it's pretty cool for about 50 seconds and is ready to go off and do something else, but I think even he is starting to realizing that his new little friend the Nebulizer is helping him feel a lot better.

5 comments:

Daddy said...

Breathe in, breathe out.

I once knowed a girl that looked just like a jag-wire, 'cept she was a truck! I used to run into her just so I could spoke to her.

The greatest kids movie ever made...

Anonymous said...

Kids movie? Whoever said that was just a kids movie?!
How does that little thing work - Is it hooked onto medication that he breathes in? I'm glad he does pretty well with it...anything to help!

Anonymous said...

It pays to know something about your ancestors! Shawna and Talon have Celiac (gluton allergy) most likely from Gmpa Wilson and now Aaron is showing signs of asthma. His gggrandfather had asthma from childhood (they did not have nebulizers then) until he was in his late 60's. Laugh if you like but someone told him to get a Mexican Cha-wow-wah )as you can see I dn't know how to spell it and couldn't find it in the dictionery). Afrer he had it awhile his asthma attacks were fewer until they were gone. Sonny (Max Dale )had a similar experience.

Julia said...

we all have asthma too so Aiden is doomed, he's had to have the nebulizer twice now for wheezing....

Juleah said...

YEAH! I found your blog. How are you doing? How was the plane ride? and how is my little man?
I am sorry I didn't get over on the 1st, It was Jessica's b-day. I hope all is well, I would love to hear from you. We miss you terribly!!!
Give Aaron a big kiss from us,
Robin, Juleah and Bekah