Monday, October 29, 2007

ANOTHER CAMERA...






And this time we have a warranty that covers ANYTHING! MMM...I don't know where to begin. So far we are alls till alive and ticking. Joseph and I miss our sleep, but we are having fun learning the ins and outs of managing two little boy.

Aaron is really still into playing with his trains and giving lots of hugs and kisses to his brother. His vocabulary is getting bigger Benjamin was on Joseph's shoulders and Aaron said "shoulders" we were surprised that he popped out with that new word. He says sentences every once in awhile and he enjoys going on his walks and playing at the park (when we can) . Oh and I can't forget to mentioned that he is totally into books right now. We will read Go Train Go! And he can find two or three words. I think it is because he has the book basically memorized, BUT he says the right words!

Benjamin slept for 9 hours last night that was first! Joseph was a little worried but i didn't even know he slept for that long. When I woke I thought he was ready for he 4 am feeding! He started smiling last week We went to the doctors last week and he weighed in at almost 11pds. yes, that does mean that he is out of the newborn diapers so sad, but good because he is growing. He has also started smiling! In fact, the other night Joseph gave him a bath and he said that he was smiling almost the entire time! How fun is that!

All in all, Joseph and I are doing great! We love our two little boys more than words can express and Terre Haute is proving to be a good place for us. We are learning a lot and feel truly blessed! It's great! We hope you are all doing well too!

Joseph, Wendy, Aaron and Benjamin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie-patoot!!

Anonymous said...

NINE HOURS! Now my 4 month old needs to do that & and on a regular basis would be nice. :}

TONYA

Shannon said...

Wendy, wow, i can't believe how old they are getting. Good to see some pics.

Daddy said...

Our boys are good sleepers! Benjamin is now almost 8 weeks and will sleep for a good 6 hours regularly. Its really nice! Mom and dad would like to sleep at the same time, but when he falls asleep is the time to clean the house! Or at least enjoy some quiet time together.