Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween






This year was a lot of fun spending time together on Halloween. We went to the church and they had a trunk or treat and some games. Aaron seemed more interested in running around. Earlier in the week we made cookies and carved a pumkin. This year Aaron was a monkey and Benjamon was a Bear. They both looked cute. I needed something simple, and these both were easiet to get on them. We hope that everyone else had a good Halloween week.

6 comments:

Daddy said...

It was almost like a zoo that night... I love my boys! I especially love my wonderful wife!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!!!
Love y'all!

Anonymous said...

Benjamin is getting so big.

Tonya

Gavin said...

Totally love the fro's!!! Gavin

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah, I laughed out loud on that picture of you guys at halloween. That was so funny. Never thought I would see Wendy in pig tails. haha.
Shannon

Anonymous said...

How ADORABLE!!!!! You guys look GREAT!!!! I wish i ha that great of a costum! Wendy love the wig! That is a great costum idea!!!!!!


LOVE
KADEE