Sunday, December 02, 2007

Doctor's Appointment


Well, we took Benjamin in to see Doctor Lito this past week and we are proud to announce that he now weighs a total of 14 pounds and one ounce. (That was on Monday). He has even grown 4 more inches. The doctor said that he was doing well, and that his spiting up has to do with acid reflux. He said not to worry because his weight was so good. So at least now know that I can go back to eating some food. I thought that everything I ate was making him sick.

Aaron still has tons of energy and we love it! He always wants to "piss the baby now" Just for clarification sake, that's suppose to mean kiss in Aaron lanuage, you thought it meant piss didn't you?! Yeah, his words are still in the translating mode, but it's fun. He is saying a lot of sentences now too, and they all begin with "Hey." For instance, "Hey, ley go of me, hey no go, or hey watch this!" Our favorite is when he wants something and he raises his voices louder and louder until he fully understands that he has been understood. He goes through phases where he wants to repeat everything we say and then he'll go through of phase of complete no's. He is just so sincere about it all. We love it!

We love being a family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At this rate he is probally going to out weight my little carson. :) I wonder if the spitting up is because he is a little piggy :)and he is just getting to full. He is a big boy. A quarter back, maybe.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute picture of him - I love it!