Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!!

7 comments:

Daddy said...

Aaron and Benjamin have both really enjoyed having Mamapapa and Daddypapa (Grandma Val and Grandfather Wilson) around the last few days. Wendy and I looked at each other today and realized we hadn't heard Aaron screaming in a while- he had been playing with Uncle David and was happy as could be! It has been really nice for us the last few days to be able to share the load with family!

Shannon said...

That is a cute picture. They look so much alike!!

heather said...

Wendy,
I found your blog from Julia's. Hopefully you remember me from Campus Plaza, I lived in S302 with Kim Hall and all those fun ladies.
I'm glad that you are doing well and your little boys are way too cute. You can check out our blog at teamwillie.blogspot.com
Heather(melgar)

EmJoy said...

What handsome boys you have! It was really fun to have you guys over and celebrate Easter together. We're glad to have you guys as friends.

Anonymous said...

AAAAH!! I miss you guys so bad! Your boys are so cute! I'm glad everybody's doing so well and that Mom, Dad and David got to come up and see y'all this weekend. Maybe we'll get to come up again toward the end of the summer when I'm (hopefully!) home for a little while! Or maybe we could just do a little family reunion with just all of us, since Sam and Suzan will be closer too!
Whatever, I would just LOVE to see everybody again! Sometimes it gets a little lonely out here and I just miss everybody!
I Love you all!

Sallie

heather said...

I'm so glad that you remember me! Well, we live in Vegas right now. My family all lives here and once Chris gratuated from the Y we moved down here. How long have you guys been in provo?

Valerie Wilson said...

Doing laundry today I came across a little burpie diaper from Benjamin... (it was clean!)it smelled so sweet and almost brought a tear to my eye... we SOO enjoyed being there and enjoying your sweet family! we now have Aaron's suit picture as our wallpaper. I wish we lived close enough for me to have them every week and you could have some time to yourselves... maybe some day... but for now, we'll take what we can get! Thanks for the blog!