I can't believe. I broke another camera. I am so happy that I had the warranty. This last one I only had for 7 months. I am glad that Joseph was there to help explain what happened. I am so bad at warranties and customer service details. Well, this time I got a camera that is bulkier and seems a bit nicer and I only had to pay $40 for it! Hooray! I should keep a log of all the cameras I've broken!
2 comments:
How many camera's have you broken?
Wendy didn't actually break this camera. It was just a cheap one and something internally went wrong. Actually, Wendy hasn't broken any cameras. I broke the first one when it fell out of my pocket and hit the sidewalk as I was playing with Aaron, Aaron washed the second one (in the sink with the dishes), and this one just went kaput all by itself. We really were taking care of it! But we have a super nice one now.
Post a Comment