So I was going to get gas yesterday, and as I pulled up Aaron yells, "No gas Daddy!" I explained that if we didn't get gas, the car wouldn't go and we'd be stuck. But he still said "No gas!" I asked him why and he said "Because its dangerous!" I didn't know he knew that word, and had no idea why he would think gas is dangerous. But he does- so be careful when you get gas, because its dangerous!
Also, I thought this was cool- there is a picture of my mission president and his family in the Ensign this month. He is from Colombia and was called to be an Area Authority Seventy at the last conference. Check it out on p. 9.
Joseph
2 comments:
Smartie pants.
Hey, How are you related to Sam Wilson? Brother? Cousin? Howdy, by the way. I just found y'all's blog through Heidi T. -Sara Lyn Holladay Busch P.S. It's a small, small world.
Post a Comment