We then decided to make a trip to Salt Lake and visit Temple Square for the last time. We went to the Lion House and had lunch it was pretty good. Aaron loved the mash potatoes and we all enjoyed the wonderful cozy atmosphere. We walked around and took lots of pictures with Aaron he liked the water mostly and seeing Jesus in the visitor's center. While we were in the tabernacle when they did a small presentation, where they ripped a piece of paper, drop a pin and then drop a nail and everyone in the room could hear how great the acoustics (I think that is the right word) were. They even played God Be With You Till We Meet Again and it was pretty cool. The remodeled tabernacle looks great! We walked around the Temple and Aaron was excited when he could be near the temple. He kept saying "Temple, Temple."
After that I decided that I wanted to experience Pottery Barn, I have heard so much about it that I thought I would give it try. It's pretty cool store! It has lots of colors and designs that I like. We also tried out IKEA awhile back, now THAT store was pretty coool. We bought Aaron the coolest table and he loves it and I had some Swiss Chocolate stuff that was really good!
Joseph leaves for Survival on Monday morning and is going to be gone all week! He is going to have tons of fun! I can't wait to hear all the cool stories he has to share when he gets home. Aaron and I are going to do lots of different stuff. He is going to be finishing his swimming lessons this week and we will probably do some packing. I still can't believe that we are actually moving to Indiana! We are going to be super busy when Joseph gets back, but we want to enjoy our last weeks here in Utah because we will probably never return to live here.
Benjamin (possible baby name) is moving a lot and the doctor said that everything is fine. I have really been popping out lately. It looks kinda funny, but that's what happens! The baby's gotta grow!
2 comments:
Love to hear about all of you!!!
Loves and much more!
Sister M
Temple! Temple! Temple! Aaron loves to see the temple, and he knows the song! The other day we had him show off and I sang, "Jesus wants me for a suuuuun..." and Aaron shouted "TEMPLE!!!" It was great!!
Post a Comment