I love how you do the wallpaper and make it look so "scrapbook like"! Precious pictures of precious boys! We are so glad you keep us updated! We can hardly wait until Easter when we can get our hands on those guys...
Keep up the good work with everything. We love you!
That made this Grandma's day seeing these pictures of our handsome little boys. Grandpa and Kadee saw them too. Certianly made us all smile. Thanks so much Grandma Christiansen
I want to try and not be anonymous this time... Grandfather got out of bed to come see our boyz! He wants to know if he can have them for the summer so they can be spoiled right!
Soooo cute! That's awesome that you guys got to go to Nauvoo! I love that Aaron knows and loves the temple too! If you ever have the chance to come to Rexburg, the new temple here is awesome! Love y'all!
9 comments:
Dang, themses handsome boys!!!
I love how you do the wallpaper and make it look so "scrapbook like"! Precious pictures of precious boys! We are so glad you keep us updated! We can hardly wait until Easter when we can get our hands on those guys...
Keep up the good work with everything. We love you!
Grandma Val
That made this Grandma's day seeing these pictures of our handsome little boys. Grandpa and Kadee saw them too. Certianly made us all smile. Thanks so much Grandma Christiansen
I want to try and not be anonymous this time... Grandfather got out of bed to come see our boyz! He wants to know if he can have them for the summer so they can be spoiled right!
Man, I can't believe how big Benjamin is getting. Those pics are cute. Thanks for sharing.
Shannon
Awww, so cute! And I must say that Aaron looks rather striking in aquamarine!
Oh, BTW, I was talking about the picture of Aaron on the sidebar.
WOW!!!
They are getting soo big! They are so cute and growing soo much! You guys are great parents
love kadee
Soooo cute! That's awesome that you guys got to go to Nauvoo! I love that Aaron knows and loves the temple too! If you ever have the chance to come to Rexburg, the new temple here is awesome!
Love y'all!
Post a Comment