Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Boyz Update






Our home is busy as ever! Aaron right now is really into playing inside his tent. He likes to keep it up all day so he can play tent whenever he wants, it makes the house feel really small, but in this house there is always room for camping! He is such a good big brother. He loves to go in and greet his brother when he wakes up. He'll say "Benjajam" really loud and Benjamin stays waving his arms and gets really excited.


Benjamin is now 5 months and we found a little tooth the other day. He has been pretty miserable through the whole ordeal, but he seems to be back to his normal smiley self today. Right now he really likes to play with his new baby toy. I don't know what it is called, but he sits in a little chair and has all these really cool gadgets to play with. Have I mentioned that he is STILL not sleeping through the night. Benjamin likes to hang out and he is pretty easily entertained.

3 comments:

Daddy said...

The other day Wendy was gone and Benjamin was asleep. Wendy had made some pork chops, and I tried to get Aaron to come eat with me. He refused to eat pork chops, dinner, food, yummies, or anything else I suggested. Then I had the brilliant idea to tell him we were eating a pig- his eyes lit up and we sat down at the table and had a nice long (like 15 minutes!!) dinner together, eating our pig. He is such a boy... We LOVE it!!!

Whitney said...

they are getting big! using computers already and all... impressive. hope you guys are good- life here is good, still liking my job:)

Meisha said...

Aww, they are sooo cute! Curious George is into tents right now, too. I'm excited for summer to come so I can attempt to take him camping. (I think "attempt" is the key word, because I can totally see us packing up and going home in the middle of the night after he decides he's not THAT found of tents.)
Benjamin STILL isn't sleeping through the night?!!!! WOW. For your sanity, maybe you should start sleeping in the tent in the backyard. ;-)